Tuesday 30 September 2014

Dual Sided PCB – A first foray – Part 2

Eurgh … what a waste of effort.

I did the toner transfer onto the PCB that I cut into a circle and it was a disaster. I used a different printer and different paper and I think that the reason that the toner transfer didn’t work very well was a combination of those two factors.

Bottom Side

Top Side

This is what it looks like when the toner transfer doesn’t work properly.

I shouldn’t have rushed it, really … it’s my fault.

Back to the drawing board for this one. Fortunately, nothing is committed at this stage (except for the cutting of the PCB), so it isn’t a complete waste of material, just my time.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal Donations

Donations to help me to keep up the lunacy are greatly appreciated, but NOT mandatory.